Problem: The Start button cannot be clicked. It is grayed out.
Solution: When the Start button is grayed out, the TestNav app was not launched properly. Follow these directions to launch it correctly on your KSD Chromebook. (Using a personal device? Click here.)
- Ensure that you are not logged in to the Chromebook. You should be at the login screen where it asks for your email.
- Click the Apps button at the very bottom of the login screen, then click TestNav.
- Click aimsweb Plus, unless you already see the screen shown in Step 4.
(Don't see aimsweb Plus anywhere? Click here for the fix.)
- Enter the username and password given to you by your teacher, and click Sign In. Do not use Sign in with Google or any buttons on the right.
- Click the blue Start Test button next to the test you need to take.