Step 1: Find accessibility features
- At the bottom right, select the time. Or press Alt + Shift + s.
- Select Settings .
- At the bottom, select Advanced.
- In the "Accessibility" section, select Manage accessibility features.
- Optional: To have quick access to accessibility features, turn on Always show accessibility options in the system menu.
Step 2: Turn on a feature
Choose the accessibility features you'd like to use:
- Text-to-speech: Turn on the screen reader or Select-to-speak.
- Display: Turn on high contrast mode or screen magnifier, or change screen resolution or text size.
- Keyboard: Turn on sticky keys, on-screen keyboard, keyboard focus highlighting, keyboard repeat rate, or word prediction. Learn how to type with your voice.
- Mouse and touchpad: Turn on navigation buttons in tablet mode, automatic clicking, tap dragging, cursor highlighting, or change the cursor's size.
- Audio: Play all sounds together through all speakers or play sound on startup.