- Choose the KSD-USERS wireless network.
- Set EAP method to PEAP.
- Set EAP Phase 2 Authentication to Automatic.
- Set Server CA certificate to Do not check.
- In the Identity box, type your PowerSchool/Computer username, such as smith99
- In the password box, type your lunch number.
- Click Connect.
How do I connect my Chromebook to the KSD-USERS network? Print
Modified on: Mon, Nov 23, 2020 at 12:09 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.