Can you see the login screen? ("Sign in to your Chromebook" screen)
Yes: To reset your Chromebook from the login screen:
- Press the following keys at the same time: Ctrl Alt Shift R
- Click Powerwash.
- Click Continue.
- Wait for the powerwash process to occur, about 1 minute.
- Click Let's go >
- Choose a wifi network:
- If you're at home, choose your home wifi.
- If you're at school, choose KSD-USERS, and login with your username and password. (What is my username and password?) Step-by-Step directions How do I connect my Chromebook to the KSD-USERS network?
- Click Accept and continue.
- You may see the options you and a child click on the Enterprise enrollment at the bottom of the page.
- Your Chromebook will automatically be enrolled in KSD's management system.
- Click Done.
No: Sign out of your Chromebook, or shut it down and turn it back on, to get to the login screen.
Still no luck? Submit a ticket to have the tech department work on your Chromebook.